Tworzenie stron internetowych Krakw

Other Countries

To apply for a Chinese Work Visa you must submit the following documents:

Letter of Duly Authorised Unit and Aliens Work Permit  (Both MUST be originals and will be returned)

You must have a valid UK Residence Permit which has at least 6 months remaining before expiry.

There are a few countries that currently require extra information E.G France, Italy, Afghanistan, Nigeria

Please call 0161 260 0335 to check your nationalities resrictions before proceeding.


Please call us on 0161 260 0335 for an individual quotation.

There are no products to list in this category.