Tworzenie stron internetowych Krakw

Other Countries

If you intend to cruise to China, or enter Chinese waters, you must obtain a Chinese Tourist Visa. This also applies to those flying in to China to join a China River Cruise.  Please contact China Visa Bureau on 0161 260 0335 if you are unsure or would like any further information regarding Chinese cruise visas before applying. We are happy to help.


We are pleased to have arranged Chinese visas for clients of: Viking River Cruises (Viking Emerald and Viking Mekong), Pricess Cruises (Sapphire Princess and Diamond Princess), Royal Caribbean (Ovation of the Seas), Uniworld (River Orchid).


Please call China Visa Bureau on 0161 260 0335 for an individual quotation.

There are no products to list in this category.