Tworzenie stron internetowych Krakw

Cruise Visas

Ocean and River Cruising

If you intend to Cruise to China, or enter Chinese waters, you must obtain a Chinese Tourist Visa. This also applies to those flying in to China to join a China River Cruise. Please contact China Visa Bureau on 0161 260 0335 if you are unsure or would like any further information regarding Chinese cruise visas before applying. We are happy to help.

All cruise applicants must submit the following:

  • Passport MUST have at least 6 months before expiry, and have at least 2 blank pages (passport must not be damaged in any way)
  • 1 x Passport sized photo in colour taken within the last 6 months
  • Full cruise itinerary obtained from the cruise company including traveller's name(s)
  • Application form & Checklist (available as a download after purchase)
  • If you were born in China you MUST submit a previous Chinese Visa or a current Chinese Passport
  • Scan the information page from their passport and current residence permit or id card (both sides) if Chinese


We are pleased to have arranged Chinese visas for clients of: Viking River Cruises (Viking Emerald and Viking Mekong), Princess Cruises (Sapphire Princess and Diamond Princess), Royal Caribbean (Ovation of the Seas), Uniworld (River Orchid).


Standard Tourist Visa for China:  Apply Online

72hr Express Tourist Visa for China:  Apply Online

Refine Search