Tworzenie stron internetowych Krakw

Other Countries

Applicants wishing to travel to China on Holiday, visiting friends or family or for a Charity event MUST obtain a Tourism Visa.  You must have a valid UK Residence Permit with at least 6 months remaining on it, or be a member of the EU.

There are a few countries that currently require extra information E.G.  France, Italy, Afghanistan, Nigeria, Please call 0161 870 9048 to check your nationalities resrictions before proceeding.


 As from January 1st 2012 all tourism applications must submit one of the following:

Confirmed Hotel and Confirmed Flights


A letter of invitation from a Resident in China showing the following and Confirmed flights:

  • Chinese address 
  • Chinese Telephone
  • Name of Applicant
  • Passport number of Applicant
  • Date of arrival
  • Date of departure
  • Must be signed

Also the Inviter must scan the information page from their passport and current residence permit or id card (both sides) if Chinese

-  For Charity Events you must submit a Letter of Invitation. 

Refine Search